Wednesday 4 January 2012

Dear Birthday Fairy; My Solestruck Shoe Picks

Seeing as its my Birthday on the 24th, I have put together a list of my most wanted shoes from Solestruck!

At the top of the list is the Stolen Girlfriends Club & Jeffrey Campbell Colab Emma Boot in Black and Gold.
I really want these, I've been eyeing them for ages!



Next up the Dolce Vita Jolie In Black and Red
I love these, but they are to expensive for me :(
The Happy Cork would be a great summer shoe!

Love this new Lita with the silver stars

I liked the Night Walk in this Nude colour, then it came out with Spikes! Even better!

Im loving shoes with Spikes right now, this is a comfortable flat alternative to what I would usually wear.
Judas Spike in Gold.



I still want to get the Lita in the Khaki and Red Glitter colours.

P.S: Birthday fairy, Im a Size 7 in boots and 6.5 in Sandals and Heels ;)

173230_Solestruck-117

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...