Friday 30 March 2012

Monochrome Print

I love this dress, I recently purchased it from overseas in a little boutique called 'Somewhere'. I loved the pattern and interesting neckline, but they only had it in size medium, which was way too big :(
But then I found the same store in another area and they had the dress in my size!! Score!
I paired it with my Hellbounds and finally got around to wearing them with the white laces. I love how chunky they look when worn with a dress.
I accessorised with my Hermes medor clutch and clic clac bangle, both in shades of blue, to give the outfit a pop of colour.
I was wearing:
Somewhere Printed Dress
Hermes Medor Clutch
Hermes Clic Clac Bangle
White Stone Arty Ring
UNIF Hellbounds

Also don't forget to vote for my look in the Dolls Kill 'Be The Doll' contest on facebook.
All you have to do is 'like' Dolls Kill's page, then click 'vote' under my look.
I would really appreciate it :) xx






173230_Solestruck-117

3 comments:

  1. Love the cutout in the dress, that's a cool detail. I really love that you paired these with the hellbounds too, awesome combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I would really appreciate if you could vote for my look on Dolls Kill (see above in blog write up) xxx

      Delete
  2. I really love this look! And I agree the dress helps enhance the chunkiness of the hellbounds and I love that! The white laces seem to be the last pair I use with my hellbounds as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...