Saturday 28 April 2012

Leopard Goth


I totally love UNIF! I cant believe I only recently discovered them! They have soo many great pieces.
In this outfit Im wearing a UNIF jacket and boots.
I love the Hellbounds! Getting my 3rd pair in a couple of days! Cant wait!!
The dress im wearing underneath is black velvet, its a real goth looking dress, but I love it, especially the shape of the skirt.
I was wearing:
UNIF Leopard Spike Jacket
Mink Pink Black Velvet Dress
Chanel Mini Red Bag
Blue Lace Socks
UNIF Black Hellbound Boots
Gucci Vintage Chain Belt (Worn as Necklace)
Marc Jacobs Daisy Ring
Vintage Earrings.






173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! I love this outfit!! Hellbounds look so amazing! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe that you dont have more followers on Bloglovin! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...