Wednesday 4 April 2012

Pastel Power

Another of my recently acquired overseas dress purchases. This time a one shoulder tie dye piece.
This one immediately caught my eye in the small boutique because of the many colours blended in together.
I love anything colourful and rainbow-like, the dress is much more vibrant than it shows in the photos, another reason why I need a new camera!
I was wearing:
Lost In Paradise Tie Dye Dress
Hermes Constance Bag
Senso Saure Heels
Tiffany Necklace
Vintage Earrings
Hermes Clic Clac Bracelet






On another note; I won the Dolls Kill 'Be The Doll' Photo contest with my entry below.
I will be receiving the UNIF 'I will cheat on you' tee as my prize!
Thankyou to those of you who voted for my entry xxx




173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on you win! And I love this outfit, the colours are so pretty. I really love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...