Thursday 24 May 2012

Glitter & Denim

I love this Denim jacket, until recently I had forgotten about it cause it was hidden in my closet, I only just found it again. I really like the light wash colour and shoulder studs.
I chose to pair it with my glitter nightwalks and a matching glitter dress (worn underneath).
I was wearing:
Denim Jacket
Lilac Butterfly Sleeve Top
Supre Silver Glitter Dress
Lilac Chanel Bag
Eiffel Tower Necklace
Balenciaga Cuff
Equip Charm Bracelet
Purple Stone Arty Ring






173230_Solestruck-117

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! It's very different and unexpected! Are the nightwalks easy to walk in? I was thinking about getting some of the cheaper version from GoJane or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They are pretty easy to walk in once you get used to them, just dont lean back ;) lol.
      If you want them, just be careful with cheaper versions- im sure this style of shoe isnt too great for your feet/back and cheaper versions are probably even worse if they are poorly made.
      Karmaloop have a few off the heel-less styles on sale at the moment like this one: http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Night-Walk-Shoe-in-Distressed-Black/236766

      Delete
  2. Pretty. I love the lilac/lavender!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...