Monday 14 May 2012

Hellish Spikes

Another UNIF heavy outfit post.
Featuring UNIF Hellbounds, UNIF Spike Jacket and UNIF Jesus Saves I Spend top.
I really love the look of all of UNIF's clothes :)
I have added a cuff/bracelet type thing around one of my Hellbounds, I really wanna get some shoe garters soon like these ones from Dolls Kill.

I was wearing:
Bardot Black Denim Shorts
Knee High Black Socks
Marc Jacobs Black Stam Bag
Hermes Collier De Chien Bracelet
Hermes Wrap Bracelet
Vintage Earrings







173230_Solestruck-117

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!
    Why dont you take pictures outside? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is kinda my signature spot for taking pictures for my blog now. Its just easier xx

      Delete
  2. This is my favourite outfit of yours, hands down. I love how it's really simple but it's still so stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahhhh... definitely one of my favorite outfits! UNIF is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i meet you someday? u're so gorgeous, anw get the one from dolls kill, damn pretty :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...