Tuesday 29 May 2012

Red + Blue

A last minute thrown together outfit.
Wearing my red leather jacket with my red hellbounds, paired with jeans and a basic tee.
I havnt had a chance to do an outfit post with the new Wildfox ballet platforms yet..coming soon!
Im still waiting on some other new shoes to! I don't know what the deal is with Fedex..deliver my parcels already!!
I was wearing:
Zac Posen Red Leather Jacket
Supre Navy Tee 
Bardot Jeans
Marc Jacobs Blue Stam Bag
Chanel Black J12 Watch
Red Diamonte Bracelet
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ring






173230_Solestruck-117

1 comment:

  1. Wow...amazing shoes...what a collection...all the shoes are very pretty even what she is wearing also looks cute.....thanks for posting this wonderful blog.......

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...