Tuesday 12 June 2012

BACK OFF Don't CROSS The Line

A very black outfit today- wearing two new pieces- Black Milk Cross of St Peter Leggings and Jeffrey Campbell Back Off Boots!
I love them both and I think they work really well together.
I paired them with lots of black- Nasty Gal leather jacket, black lacy bow dress and black Chanel bag.
Hopefully I can get a new camera soon, then my pics will turn out better.
I was wearing:
Black Supre Bow Dress
Black Chanel Bag
Tiffany Silver Heart Necklace
Chanel Bracelet Watch
Black Leather Skull Bracelet
Leather & Diamonte Bracelet
Pink Cruise Stone Ring & Black Overseas Flower Ring 
Vintage Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

3 comments:

  1. Back Off's are the best, I probably wear them and my Hellbounds the most, they're the only two I'm taking away with me in a few days too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the darkness of this outfit and those shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never stop wearing Leggings! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...