Monday 18 June 2012

Coltrane's & Oroton Prize!

I got these Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane's during the last Karmaloop sale.
I don't really like the tan parts so I plan on painting them all-over black.
They only cost my around $60 with shipping which was awesome!
Also thankyou to Shop Til You Drop, the magazine I have subscribed to for a long time now. I entered their 100 issues competition and won a Oroton Handbag valued at $595!
It is a limited edition bag- only 100 were made worldwide! 
I cant wait to get it, its so pretty- check out some photos and the little write up below :)









173230_Solestruck-117

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Coltranes! I prefer them in all black as well. Can't wait to see them after they're painted!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...