Saturday 9 June 2012

Denim & Dallas

I am just about ready to kill blogger!! I have been trying to upload this post for a while; but it kept freezing, deleting my photos and just all round being annoying :(
It seems to be ok now..so hopefully this works!
Anyways back to todays outfit- wearing my new Jeffrey Campbell x Wildfox Dallas platforms! (Is it weird that I often style outfits around my shoes..lol)
I love these, they are so cute and girly, which I played up by wearing little frilly socks :)
I matched them with denim shorts and a lacy white top, turned out this outfit was to summery for the current weather, so I ended up wearing my UNIF spike jacket as well.
I was wearing:
UNIF Blue Spike Leather Jacket
Valleygirl Lace White Top
Bardot Light Denim Shorts
Chanel Blue Bag
White frill socks
Jeffrey Campbell x Wildfox Dallas Platforms
Chanel Black & White Pearls
Balenciaga Pink Cuff Bracelet
Hermes Blue Clic-Clac Bangle & Pearl Bracelet
YSL Turquoise Arty Ring & Cheap Rose Ring
Blue Crystal Chandelier Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

5 comments:

  1. This is actually really perfect. I love matchy matchy outfits. Don't you freeze with your legs being uncovered? I am seriously in pain this Winter already! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah pretty much, I just really wanted to wear these shoes now, and I think they are more summery looking so I went with shorts..didnt last long ;)
      I hate winter :( xx

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! The shoes are sooo cute! And this outfit looks like it would be perfect for the California weather lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh! I wish I was in Cali right now :( Thanks xx

      Delete
  3. Love your shorts, your bag is such a great colour, goes well with everything. Awesome look!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...