Monday 4 June 2012

Jeffrey Campbell x Wildfox Sgt Pepper & Dallas

2 more pairs added to the Jeffrey Campbell x Wildfox collection, thinking about getting the Lonestar to complete the set..
Here are some pics of the Sgt Pepper Boots and the Dallas Foxy Platforms.
I ordered them together from Revolve, they were great as always; quick shipping and perfectly packaged.
I got the Sgt Pepper in a 7 (my usual size for boots) and it fits really well, they are made with a good quality leather..seems softer than usual JC's.
I got the Dallas in a 6 (what I usually get for heels) it fits a little tight, a 6.5 would probably have been perfect.
I love them both! I think they look so much better in real life than in photos.
Im so glad I ordered the Dallas, I was thinking if I wanted it or not, but its so much prettier than I imagined.
 I really recommend that if you are thinking about them..just buy them! They are gonna be really limited :)














173230_Solestruck-117

13 comments:

  1. The Dallas oens look so pretty! I love th bow on the back so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- love those boots! They are awesome.

    Like the platforms a lot, too! Very cute.

    I am becoming very envious of your amazing shoe collection! :)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard of Matiko? Check these one's out, I just bought a pair. I think you'd like them.

    http://www.solestruck.com/matiko-emery-black/index.html

    Please excuse the lack of updates on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I was actually gonna by a pair very similar to those also by matiko. Thanks for the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shoes!!! tempted to buy the dallas..are their sizing the same as the JC foxys? not sure if i should get a 8.5 or 9 as I am a 8.5 in foxy platform. :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I would go with the 8.5, they are pretty similar in sizing to the regular Foxys- maybe a tiny bit smaller if anything so I wouldnt go bigger :) xx

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not exactly sure, my feet aren't wide, but the 8 would probably be ok for you. Sorry I can't be more helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. is the bow sturdy on the back of the dallas platforms? i just bought these from solestruck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah the bow is sturdy, its sewn onto the back of the shoe :)

      Delete
  9. This is perfect, thanks! I was thinking of buying the Dallas ones but wasn't sure how they were and there are so few reviews online! <3 thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...