Sunday 4 November 2012

Le Chat Noir

I was so excited when Black Milk announced the return of Le Chat Noir! It was on my dream piece list and I was so happy that I would have the chance to get it finally :)
Turns out I got hold of the original version just a few days later! I'll probably still buy the new one when its released as I like the higher cut back, but for now Im in love with this one!!
Im still hoping for a Chat Noir dress ;)
I was wearing:
Free Fusion Leather Panel Skater Skirt
Chanel Orange Bag
Rubi Black Fedora Hat
House of Harlow Stations Necklace
Hermes Orange Kelly & Black Collier De Chien Bracelets
Diva Orange Cuff Bracelet
Equip Black Ring
Vintage Stone Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. I just discover your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your style!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz/2012/11/love-vs-hate.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...