Saturday 29 December 2012

Alice Rackham

So glad I decided to get the Alice Rackham Dress! I was unsure about it, but bought it anyway, lucky I did as it sold out really quickly in my size :)
Turns out I really do like it in real life, the different shades of brown give the dress a vintage feel.
I paired it with similar tones; Tan Alexa Bag, Brown Bach Boots and one of my favourite vintage necklaces.
I was wearing:
Mulberry Alexa Bag
Vintage Grenade Necklace
Lovisa Tan Wrap Bracelet
Vintage Charm Bracelet
Equip Black Stone Ring
Vintage Amber Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

1 comment:

  1. great post! I'm your new Follower! :) I hope you visit my blog sometimes.. thanks! Kisses!!



    join my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!
    here
    http://www.voguelyvan.com/2012/12/international-christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...