Saturday 1 December 2012

Kawaii

This dress is so cute and detailed- a whole cute little animal town :)
Another piece I wasn't sure about, then loved when it arrived!
Really glad I bought it when I did as its sold out now. I paired it with my JC Wildfox Ballet Platforms which never get worn but I could never get rid of, I love them even though they are pretty crazy.
I was wearing:
Chanel Lavender Bag
Rainbow Heart Necklace
Baby Deer Necklace
Colette Pastel Bracelets
YSL Turquoise Arty Ring
Coloured Dot Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I'm glad you got it, I was surprised when you didn't love it, I totally pictured you in it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...