Thursday 17 January 2013

Black & White Black Milk

Two more Black Milk Dresses to add to my growing collection.
I recently got the Back of the Deck and Black Milk dresses.
I really like the Black Milk one, I had been meaning to get it for a long time, but there was others being released all the time which I wanted more!
As for the Back of the Deck, I never bought it when it was in store, then decided that I did really like it and needed it once it was sold out (typical me) so I'm glad that I got it :)



173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. I heard they were going to do the deck print in legs, I really hope its true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its going to be legs and swims as well! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...