Friday 19 July 2013

Biker

A simple outfit for the current horrible weather!
T-shirt and jeans combo paired with my BM Biker Jacket and studded bag & boots.
I paired more than I should have for this jacket, so I thought I better get some wear out of it! Even though it is definitely suited more to Autumn/Spring weather; being cropped with 3/4 sleeves.
Still waiting for some more jackets from Black Milk..half way through winter and still nothing :( 
Theres only so many Swims & Dresses a girl can wear before freezing to death ;)

I was wearing:
White Supre T-shirt
Lee Jeans
Zu Studded Boots
Equip Ring
Hard Rock Guitar Earrings





173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...