Sunday 14 July 2013

There's No Place Like Home

I recently got this BM Sample Bodysuit from another lovely Sharkie!
It's the same material as the 'No Place Like Home' leggings, I decided to keep to the Wizard of Oz theme by dressing up as Dorothy.
I paired it with my glittery red heels and even a miniature 'Toto'
There are lot's of really nice designs I've seen from Black Milk, it's a shame that most don't end up being produced as I think they would be pretty popular. I would love this print in a Skater Dress!
I was wearing:
Black Milk There's No Place Like Home Bodysuit
Chanel Red Mini Bag
Equip Blue Check Bow
Diva Red Stone Necklace
Equip Bracelet





173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...