Friday 27 September 2013

SharkieCon Spirit

I was so bummed when I saw this special SharkieCon Shooter pop up around Instagram and Facebook.. I never even seen it!! It was a special hidden pre-sale item for SharkieCon Vegas.
I really loved how it featured the same Sharks as the Shark Swim (which coincidently I just found out I missed seeing/buying on eBay!!). 
I managed to find this one on eBay; of course I ended up paying a lot more for it, but at least it's mine now :D
I paired it with Blue Galaxy Leggings- you can't get more classic Black Milk than those ;)

I was wearing:
Black Milk SharkieCon Vegas Shooter
Balenciaga Blue Roi City Bag





173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...