Friday 13 September 2013

Shiny Spring

Spring weather is slowly returning, today I wore my Silver Shattered Glass Jacket, it's so shiny in the sun; like a beautiful rainbow :)
It's such a statement piece I wore it over a plain white tee and jeans.
It's warm enough that I can start wearing open heels again, after months of being covered up in boots, for this outfit I wore my Senso Saure Heels which matched my baby pink skull scarf. 
My Bleu Lavende Balenciaga is probably one of my favourite bags in my collection, although I do have a new one to show you soon ;)

I was wearing:
Supre White Tee
Bardot Denim Jeans
Balenciaga Bleu Lavende Giant Rose Gold Part Time Bag






173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...