Monday 14 October 2013

Deadly

Here's another of those not often worn BM pieces; the Deadlier Swim. I've had this one for quite a while now; thought it was about time I wore it.
I paired it with my blue skater- considering this skirt is quite a bright blue, it goes well with a lot of outfits.
My red Balenciaga looks orange against the shoes- they are quite similar colourings, but photograph different due to being holographic, they are really pretty in the light :)

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Coquelicot Classic City Bag
Vintage Chain Necklace
Balenciaga Classic Cuff Bracelet
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ring





173230_Solestruck-112

2 comments:

  1. you have such beautiful hair! is it your natural colour? nice look!
    www.carolinellle.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...