Thursday 3 October 2013

Freak Stew

My first order from Black Milk's Halloween Collection 'All Killer, No Filler' release arrived today.
I got the I Eat Mice Zipper Suit and the Freak Stew Skater Skirt.
I actually ended up placing 4 seperate orders within like 10 minutes cause I didn't want to miss out on the limited items. Turns out I rushed for no reason, as things didn't sell out as quickly as usual.
Both of these items are currently still available, so if you like them; snap them up while you can! I highly recommend them both! Especially the Zipper Suit! It's so nice, really shiny and I love the zip feature, hopefully there will be more Zipper Suits in the future :)

I was wearing:
Black Milk I Eat Mice Zipper Suit
Black Milk Freak Stew Skater Skirt
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Black Mini Satchel Bag
Jeffrey Campbell Watchman Boots
Tiffany & Co Silver Heart Necklace
Diva Leather & Diamonte Wrap Bracelet






173230_Solestruck-112

1 comment:

  1. Love that skirt! I wish BlackMilk wouldn't be that expencive :/

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...