Wednesday 16 October 2013

Rainbow Barbie

When I first saw this skirt I thought it would be really good to wear with my Black Milk Bodysuits & Swims. I found it on Choies website for a really good price so I thought I'd give it a try.
I think it looks really good with all the straps, it's like a harness and overalls mixed into one.
For this outfit I paired it with my Barbie Bodysuit, my camera is washing out the colours, in real life it looks much prettier :)
I'm currently looking at buying a new camera..I think mine has had it's day, any recommendations are welcome!

I was wearing:
Choies Suspender Skater Skirt
Balenciaga Cyclamen Giant Envelope Clutch
Colette Rainbow Spike Necklace
Balenciaga Violet Giant Cuff Bracelet





173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...