Thursday 24 October 2013

The Deepest Blue's Are Black

The last piece left to show from my BM Halloween haul.
The Deep Blue Evil Cheerleader. 
I love the EC dresses, I have all of the ones ever released, so when these were on the list I got excited! They were originally limited, but I'm glad that changed!
Also available in Black and Mulled Wine and in the Skater cuts, I'm thinking of getting the Mulled Wine Skater to compare the difference and see which I prefer.
Such soft lovely fabric. I paired it with my Opening Ceremony heels, which also have the deep blue velvet on the lower half- it's hard to see in photos. Also a couple of vintage accessories with the clutch and belt/necklace :)
I had a lot of success in the Ammo release today, managing to get all 6 pieces I really wanted! Can't wait to get them in the mail and style them!

I was wearing:
Cartier Vintage Clutch
Gucci Vintage Chain Belt (worn as necklace)





173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...