Thursday 26 December 2013

Amethyst

This outfit is all about purple shades! I paired the dress with Lavender Vapors, Balenciaga Bag and bracelet and my purple arty ring.
I love the crystal dresses! I have all the colours :) Although I would love to swap them all for the swim versions now. 
Hopefully I can get the Amethyst/Aurora Inside Out Dress in the next release; it's the first one I've liked.

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Bleu Lavende Giant Part Time 
UNIF Lavender Vapor Heels
Diva Pink Stone Necklace
YSL Purple Arty Ovale Ring





173230_Solestruck-112

3 comments:

  1. You're just amazing !! *.* And you're so stylish, your looks are all beautiful!!
    I really love your blog, I'm so happy to find it !! Follow you on chictopia, lookbook, facebook and bloglovin!
    hope you'll visit my blog and if you like it follow me back <3
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou :)
      Following you too on Google Connect xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...