Monday 6 January 2014

Daily Prophet

Today's outfit features two of my Christmas Presents!
The Daily Prophet Leggings and the Balenciaga Bag.
I've lusted over a dark green balenciaga for a long time now, so I was really excited to get this one :)
As for the leggings- they are one of the few Harry Potter Black Milk pieces I wanted, I liked the look of the original Newspaper leggings, these are similar but with a magical twist ;)
I paired them with a singlet, cropped jacket & boots- all in black to keep the print the focus.

I was wearing:
Supre Black Singlet
Balenciaga Vert Menthe Giant City Bag
Deathly Hallows Choker
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ovale Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...