Friday 10 January 2014

Leopard

I tend to wear all black outfits when I wear my busy leggings. I like to keep them the focus point, I figure they stand out so much the rest can be kept simple :)
Here's my Leopard Leggings, a really old Black Milk style. They are shimmery material and much softer than the newer designs so they are really comfy!
I paired them with my Sophia James Damsel Top- which is pretty hard to get good photos of; it looks much nicer in person.
Also featuring another new Balenciaga bracelet, this time in a chocolate brown- another Christmas gift to add to my Bal bracelet collection. Love these! I wear one with everything now :)
I was wearing:
Diva Leopard Head Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...