Sunday 19 January 2014

Wolf

Another dream piece crossed of my list! I recently got the Wolf Swim finally!
It is in a bigger size, so I'm planning on getting it altered to fit better soon.
I really love the Black Milk Animal prints, especially the older one's like this. 
I paired it with grey denim shorts, usually I wear my swims with high waisted skirts, but I didn't want to lose to much of the wolf print.
Also these stockings; which I bought from Dolls Kill a long time ago now and have had sitting in the draw, I like them paired with my Mary Chain platforms :)

I was wearing:
Bardot Denim Shorts
House of Holland Stockings
Chanel Vintage Chain Bag
UNIF Mary Chain Platform Heels
Diva Choker Necklace
Balenciaga Grey Giant Cuff Bracelet
YSL Purple Arty Ovale Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...