Monday 24 March 2014

Pegasus

A blue and neutral outfit for today's post. Wearing my Black Milk Pegasus Swim for the first time since I bought it a few months back. 
Another piece I never gave much thought to when it was in-store, but I've been collecting all the Animal Swim's lately. I really like the background image behind the Pegasus; it reminds me of Alphonse Mucha pieces.
I paired the swim with another Black Milk piece; one of my many velvet bodycon skirts- this time in a light blue to match the background of the swim.
I really like how these pieces look paired with one of my favourite pairs of Jeffrey Campbell's; the Stunning. These neutral toned shoes match so much! The T-strap design is always a winner for me :)

I was wearing:
Black Milk Crushed Velvet Fluro Blue Skirt
Chanel Cream 2.55 Bag
Jeffrey Campbell x LF Stunning Heels
Diva Choker Necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...