Wednesday 5 March 2014

Popsicle Power

Black Popsicle Swim! Finally :)
This was my original dream piece, back when I first started buying Black Milk 2 years ago! I fell in love as soon as I saw it, but back then it was super rare and impossible to find.
Then I saw a peak of both the black & white versions at a photo shoot! I was so excited I would finally be able to get it!!
I got the white one when it was first released, and have been waiting not-so-patiently for what must be months for the black version. Finally it was announced as part of the Chinese New Year release; everyone else seemed to be upset about the pieces not being 'culturally appropriate' but all I could think was YAY POPSICLES!!!
So here it is! I paired it with my Burnt Velvet Skirt and some bright blue accessories. I love all the cute little faces and expressions on each Popsicle.
I was wearing:
Balenciaga Blue Giant Envelope Clutch






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...