Monday 7 April 2014

Boney

Here's the Bone Machine side of my latest Inside Out Dress.
I do like the print placement of this one, especially the top part, the print kind of follows your ribs.
Of course I had to wear it with my Bone Machine Lita's ;)
I accessorised with the same pieces I wore in the Galaxy side outfit, some blue to break up the monochrome.
I never used to be a fan of clutch bags; then I got my first Balenciaga Envelope Clutch and fell in love with them! I use these all the time now! (as you've probably noticed in my posts). I really want to get a black one soon.

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Blue Giant Envelope Clutch
Colette Blue Statement Necklace

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...