Monday 21 April 2014

Deandri Ginger


As you would already know if you follow my blog; these days it's all about Black Milk!
However my blog originally began due to my love of shoes; my first posts were all about my personal collection, new arrivals and shoes I loved, but did not yet own.
I used to buy frequently from Solestruck at the peak of my obsession; at the time Solestruck was the place to go for Jeffrey Campbell's, they had every pair I wanted and I always received great customer service.
My buying slowed around the time that Solestruck dropped down their new arrivals from Jeffrey Campbell, slowing selling out to just a few popular styles. It was a big disappointment for me as I loved shopping on Solestruck over all the other stockists.
It was of course Black Milk that tempted me back to Solestruck, when the new collab between Black Milk x Solestruck was released, I found myself on the website checking out all the new brands.
I found a couple of styles which I loved! One were these Deandri Ginger Platforms in black on black.
I remember seeing Deandri around quite a lot about a year ago, but the styles at the time were not really for me; lots of wooden heels. These of course still have the wooden heel, but in black rather than natural wood.
After I found these on the site, Black Milk's latest photoshoot came out; featuring these exact shoes! It was great to see them paired with the clothes I wear everyday, I ordered them pretty soon after that!
I emailed Solestruck and was told they probably wouldn't be getting them in again, so I had to size up, something I was a bit worried about, but turned out to not be such a big issue. The Ginger runs half a size small anyway so it was really only a half size too big which is nothing socks cant fix ;)
I love the style of these!! I'm really into all things black and witchy right now so these fit that perfectly!
I've worn them out once already. I found that they do squeak when I walk..hopefully something that will go away once they are worn in a bit.
They are very comfy though! Even with the 6.5inch heel. I'm used to wearing huge platforms anyway so these were no problem!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...