Monday 14 April 2014

Deep Purple

Purple Kapow! Love the colour of this dress, reminds me of Cadbury chocolate :)
I wasn't going to buy the purple one to begin with, then I saw a behind the scenes photo of it from the shoot and it looked so much nicer than the product page photos.
I'm really surprised that it's still available on the site, I would have thought it would have been more popular! I think it's really unique and something a little bit different from usual Black Milk styles.
Glitter Nightwalk's and coloured jewels make it a real party worthy outfit!

I was wearing:
Hermes Purple Mini Kelly Bag
Vintage Coloured Jewel Necklace
Equip Pink Jewel Bracelet





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...