Wednesday 2 April 2014

Meteor

I recently got this awesome Black Milk jacket from another lovely sharkie.
It was a prototype piece from when Black Milk first started. I guess they decided to go with just the Meteor Top & Dress. It's a shame cause the Jacket is really nice!
I never really wanted the Meteor Dress until now! Once I got the Jacket I really noticed the sparkle the fabric has, it's really pretty :)
I paired it with my Sheer Straps; an impulse purchase when they became limited! So glad I got them, I think they will be good for wearing under dresses too. I sized down in these; my regular size was sold out when I went to buy them, but they actually fit really well.
My JC Watchman boots match the shimmery effect of the jacket, add a mini bag and my outfits complete :)

I was wearing:
Black Milk Meteor Jacket
Supre Black Singlet
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Satchel Bag
Diva Armour Necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...