Saturday 19 April 2014

Ruby Red

This dress is one of those pieces that sat in my closet for ages, then when I wore it I fell in love.
I love red in general, so I don't know why it took me so long to wear this one. 
I bought it back when it was first released; along with all the other crystal dresses. 
I always seem to pair red with black and this outfit is no different; I love the combination.
I wore my Saxony wrap cardigan, this one can be worn a couple different ways but I like the shorter front best. 
I only recently placed my first order with Saxony and am so far really happy with their clothes! Some of the sizes fit quite large though!

I was wearing:
Saxony Wrap Cardigan
Chanel Red Mini Bag
UNIF Mary Chain Platforms
Vintage Necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...