Friday 4 April 2014

Seeing Stars

My third Inside Out Dress; Blue Galaxy vs Bone Machine.
I now have 3 out of the 4 released so far; of course the one I want the most is the one I don't have (Peacock vs Purple Galaxy).
I've heard there will be a single sided Peacock Skater released soon though! So hopefully that happens :)
I just got this one in a swap, it's unfortunately too big for me being XS. I really like the galaxy side, not so keen on the bone machine side, I think I would like it a lot more if it fit me better.
I paired it here with my Metallic Midnight Lita's and blue accessories.

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Blue Giant Envelope Clutch 
Colette Blue Statement Necklace






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...