Tuesday 29 April 2014

Velvet Galaxy

Back to the most recognised Black Milk prints- the Galaxies collection.
Here I paired my Purple Galaxy Swim with two other Black Milk pieces; Teardrop Lace Jacket and Crushed Velvet Skirt. The skirt is such a rich pink colour! It matches really well to the tones in the swim. I love pink and purple, especially paired with black :)
Also my latest Balenciaga; Baby Daim (suede) in Dark Violet; this one was a birthday gift! I love it, something different from the regular leather.

I was wearing:
Black Milk Crushed Velvet Lipstick Skirt
Balenciaga Dark Violet Baby Daim Bag
UNIF Mary Chain Platforms
Colette Rainbow Spike Necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...