Friday 2 May 2014

Illuminate

I finally added Illuminati Leggings to my collection! I had been after these for a long time, but every time they came up they were in a big size or went for way to much on eBay.
I bought these from a lovely sharkie along with a couple of other pieces. 
I'm really happy with them! I loved the print..obviously, seeing as I chose it for one side of my custom Inside Out Dress.
I paired them here with all black- pretty much all I wear now, I really should clean out my closet and ditch all the coloured pieces just sitting there. Make room for more new purchases ;)

I was wearing:
Chanel Vintage Bag
Diva Diamonte Wrap Bracelet
Colette Diamonte Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...