Wednesday 18 June 2014

Arabella

As soon as I saw the lace bell sleeved dresses from the Black Milk Christmas Party I fell in love.
It's been a long wait, but the final version was released with this months 'Battle of the Kings' Black Milk release.
The Arabella came in three colours; black, blush and wine. I wanted all three.
I got my wish, I was able to get them all, which I was really happy about! 
Here is my styling of the Wine. It's such a pretty dress I kept it basic- paired with vintage accessories and simple platforms.
I really love these dresses, the fit is really nice and the colours are lovely! The wine is a little darker in real life than it looks in my photos. I'm really into medieval / game of thrones styles at the moment, so there were a few pieces in this collection which I liked. The never ending Black Milk buys continue ;)

I was wearing:
Hermes Mini Kelly Bag
Vintage Grenade Necklace
Vintage Gold Rings 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...