Friday 6 June 2014

Jabberwocky

I was so undecided about the Jabberwocky Swim when it was released, there were a lot of other pieces I wanted in that release, and being a 48hr item it wasn't my priority.
I ended up not buying it, which of course, as usual I regretted. 
I ended up swapping with another lovely Sharkie- she got my Starry Nights dress and I got the Jabberwocky!
I really love the colours and how the texture of the print makes it look like a drawing.
I paired it here with my leather skirt and a new jacket bought recently from Dolls Kill- another of my favourite online stores :)

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Vert Menthe Giant City Bag
Diva Stone & Wood Necklace
Lovisa Green Stone Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...