Wednesday 6 August 2014

Black on Black

Back to Black! I did however buy quite a few bright coloured pieces in the recent Disney release! 
I'm slowly receiving them all! So expect a few brighter pieces in future outfit posts ;)
I do love my black clothes though, here I paired two Black Milk pieces together; the basic Wet Look Skater Dress and the lovely Little Lies Jumper.
This necklace is one of my new favourites; I bought it from Lovisa, but it has a real antique look and is really heavy. It doesn't really show well in these photo's however.

I was wearing:
Target Knee High Socks
Jeffrey Campbell Stunning Heels
Lovisa Antique Look Cross Necklace
Antique Gold Rings





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...